Join us and become an ESL teacher!
As an online English teacher, your role will encompass leading conversations, correcting students, encouraging increased participation, and fostering a positive learning experience in your class. Here are some key details:
- Teaching one-on-one online.
- Classes can last either 25 minutes or 50 minutes each.
- Correcting students’ mistakes during the class.
- This is a freelance position, allowing you to choose the number of hours you wish to teach according to your preferences.
- You can teach from the comfort of your home or any location with a quiet environment.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule that enables you to use your free time for teaching.
- There are no minimum or maximum hour requirements.
- No need for commuting, which saves both time and money.
- Weekly payments through an efficient method.
- English must be your native language.
- Fluent in English without a noticeable accent.
- Completion of primary and middle school education in North America.
- Punctuality and professionalism are essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- A focus on adhering to schedules.
- Ability to type quickly during class to correct students.
- A computer or laptop with a headset, webcam, and a stable internet connection.
- A PayPal account registered under your full name.
- A Skype account.
- A quiet working environment.
– Is it necessary to have some knowledge of Korean to teach English?
No, while knowledge of Korean can be beneficial, it is not necessary, as classes are conducted solely in English.
– Are there teaching materials available for teachers to use?
Yes, we offer a variety of free PDF ebooks that teachers can utilize.
– What equipment is necessary?
You will need a computer or laptop equipped with a headset, webcam, and a stable internet connection.
– How frequently will I receive payment, and what is the payment process?
Payments are made on a weekly basis.
– What are the available time slots for teaching?
Our peak teaching hours are from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. (EST), and Sunday to Thursday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (EST). Typically, mornings (EST) are more popular, as we have a higher number of students during that time, making it easier to attract more students if your mornings are available.
– Is a bachelor’s degree a prerequisite for becoming a CNK English teacher?
No, a bachelor’s degree is not required. We have many teachers who are university students, and as long as you meet the specified requirements, a degree is not mandatory.
Canadian Dollar : (Only for Canadian teachers located in Canada)
$16CAD per each 50-minute class ($8CAD per each 25-minute class)
US Dollar :
$12.6USD per each 50-minute class ($6.3USD per each 25-minute class)
E-mail us to ‘email@example.com’ with your resume!