Join us and become an ESL teacher!
As an online English teacher, you will be leading the conversation, correcting the students, encouraging them to speak more frequently, and let them enjoy a positive learning experience in your class.
• Teaching one on one online.
• 28 minutes or 58 minutes per each class.
• Correcting the students during the class.
• This is a freelance job. You can teach as much hours as you want, it’s up to you.
• Teach at home! or anywhere with quiet surroundings.
• Flexible Schedule. Use your free time to teach students.
• No minimum hours, nor maximum hours.
• No need for commuting. Saves your time and money.
• Weekly payment via an effective method.
• English as a native language.
• Fluent in English without an accent.
• Completion of primary and middle school in North America.
• Punctual and professional.
• Strong communication skills.
• Schedule oriented.
• Able to type fast in class to correct students.
• A computer/laptop with a headset, webcam, as well as strong Internet connection.
• A Paypal account with your full name.
• A Skype account.
• A spreadsheet software. (Libre Office, Google Spreadsheets, MS Office, etc.)
• A copy of your ID card. (Passport, Driver’s license, etc.)
• Quiet working environment.
– Do I need to speak some Korean to teach English?
No, Korean students want to study English in English. So the class can be conducted only in English 100 percent.
– Are there teaching materials that teachers can use?
Yes, we have various PDF ebooks that are free to use.
– What devices are required?
A computer/laptop with a headset, webcam, as well as strong Internet connection.
– How often do I get paid? Is it weekly or monthly? What is the payment procedure I must follow?
We pay weekly. Teachers send weekly teaching hours to the manager every week. (Toronto Time)
– What are the time slots that I can teach?
Our peak times are Monday to Friday 6~10a.m. / Sunday to Thursday 5~9p.m. (EST). Normally mornings (EST)are more popular than evenings. We have more students at that time period so it is easier to get more students if your mornings are available.
– Do I need a bachelor’s degree to be a teacher for CNK English?
No, we have many teachers who are university students. If you meet the requirements below, a degree is not required.
Canadian Dollar : (Only for Canadian teachers located in Canada)
$16CAD per each 58min class ($8CAD per each 28min class)
US Dollar :
$12.6USD per each 58min class ($6.3USD per each 28min class)
E-mail us to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with your resume!